External file share, RPA and invoking workflows as part of a business process.
The Laserfiche Cloud 2020.1 release is just around the corner, targeted for mid-January! This release includes new features, as well as a variety of improvements to existing functionality, that will soon be available to Laserfiche Cloud users.
Here’s what you can expect:
- External file share – Support administrative controls and oversight by allowing users to share files with external customers or community members in an audited and tracked manner
- More streamlined automation – Use a workflow to call another workflow, or use a workflow service task in business processes to call a workflow for a more complete and cohesive automation
- Public surveys – Create public surveys that don’t require credentials and can be completed by people outside of your organization, as well as be reported on with visual charts
- Custom reports – Gain deeper insights into business processes by creating custom data visualizations, including line charts, pie charts, bar charts, and more
- Lookup tables – Simply upload an Excel or CSV file to query as part of forms and automated processes as a faster, more scalable way to import and query data on the cloud
- Enhanced Dynamics CRM integration – Design more complete automated solutions by passing information between Laserfiche and Dynamics CRM with support for Dynamics custom objects and custom fields
- Robotic process automation – Complete tedious busywork by recording actions you take on screen, then use a workflow bot to execute that recorded task via workflow for a more end-to-end automated solution
- Mobile support for Process Automation – Complete online tasks and forms for business processes in Process Automation with the Laserfiche mobile app