ECS Imaging is celebrating 30 years of providing industry-leading content management services and cutting-edge paperless solutions to meet and exceed the needs of our clients. ECS is committed to our mission of helping organizations become more efficient through streamlining business processes, reducing the paper footprint while giving exceptional customer service. As the preferred solution provider for Laserfiche in the Western USA, we celebrate this milestone with our cherished customers and team who have made this possible over the years.
ECS maintains a customer-centric approach to doing business and believes in treating customers exceptionally well. We will continue to provide complimentary User Group training opportunities throughout the year and the ECS Transform Annual Conferences in both Northern and Southern California. Our VIP customer appreciation events will continue at the Laserfiche Empower Conference and in 2020 we are also introducing our 1st Annual Golf Appreciation Events.
We sincerely appreciate our customers who have believed and trusted us for their Laserfiche implementations and support. We couldn’t have done this without their alliance, teamwork and loyalty over the years. We have always believed in giving back and offering free training opportunities and will continue to in this new decade. Thank you for taking this voyage with ECS and we invite you to continue the journey with us into this new decade, 2020.
Historical Timeline of ECS Achievements following:
- 1990 – ECS was started by Founder Jim Pappas
- 1995 – Became a Laserfiche Solution Provider. Debbi Bodewin came on board full time.
- 2000 – Began scanning and film/fiche conversion services for customers. Now over 120M images converted
- 2002 – Achieved Top Laserfiche Provider in the World!
- 2003 – ECS Annual Conference kicks-off, 17 years running.
- 2009 – Began offering complimentary quarterly User Group training to our customers, 11 years running.
- 2009 – Began providing VIP Consulting & Festivities for our customers at Laserfiche Empower Conference
- 2013 – Relocated Corporate Office in Riverside to larger facility
- 2014 – Relocated Regional Office in Concord to larger facility
- 2017 – Ranked 3rd largest Laserfiche Provider in the World and have maintained since.
- 74+ Data Conversions completed with more than 7TB and millions of documents converted
- 70+ Integrations completed with 3rd party applications
ECS has been consistent with the Management Team for more than a decade:
- Jim Pappas, CEO – 1990
- Debbi Bodewin, Executive Vice President – 1995
- Pete Herschelman, Vice President, N. CA. Sales –2002
- Chad Rodriguez, Chief Technology Officer –2010
- Jesse Martinez, Technical Support Director –2007
- Kristan Stillman, Accounting Manager –2006
ECS has supported many of our core Customer Conferences consistently through annual sponsorships at:
- CITE (CA IT in Education) since 1996
- CCAC (City Clerks Association of California) since 1997
- MISAC (Municipal Information Systems Association of California) since 2000
- CCISDA (CA County Information Services Directors Association) since 2009