Laserfiche is pleased to announce the release of Laserfiche Rio, Laserfiche Avante and Laserfiche Connector 10.2.1. This release includes performance enhancements and new features that build on the Laserfiche 10.2 feature set.
With the release of 10.2.1, Laserfiche Forms is now available in two editions:
- Forms Essentials: the core features necessary to design processes and forms. This is automatically included for all users whose installations include Laserfiche Workflow.
- Forms Professional: the complete Forms feature package, including data lookups, the performance dashboard, reporting options and support for payment gateways. All users who were previously licensed for Laserfiche Forms will now have Forms Professional.
Forms Essentials and Forms Professional packaging options are available for Laserfiche Rio, Avante and Team/United customers.
- Laserfiche Rio and Avante customers with an existing Laserfiche Forms license will receive the full-featured option, Forms Professional, upon upgrading to 10.2.1.
- Laserfiche Rio and Avante customers without a Forms license will receive Forms Essentials, upon upgrading to 10.2.1.
- Forms Essentials is included at no additional cost for Laserfiche Rio and Avante purchases on 10.2.1 and future versions. Forms Professional can be purchased as a 10% add-on.
- Laserfiche Team/United customers must purchase or have purchased Workflow and upgrade to 10.2.1 to get Forms Essentials. Forms Professional is available as an add-on.
Other notable changes in version 10.2.1 enable users to:
- Add tags to documents and folders, place documents under version control, and check them in and out in the Laserfiche App.
- Save folders and their contents offline in the Laserfiche App
- Save blank fields that have been added to a document independently of a template