The Laserfiche 10.4.1 release is now available! Building upon the functionalities released in Laserfiche 10.4, this on-premises release includes a variety of updates including new features and improvements, as well as stability and performance enhancements. This includes updates to the Laserfiche Directory Server, Windows client, web client, Forms, Laserfiche app, and Workflow.
Key highlights include:
Expanded records management flexibility: Optional cutoffs for records and the ability to modify certain non-content properties of a record allow organizations to have more control over records policies
Federated Search for SharePoint: More easily find relevant information from one centralized location, saving users’ time and effort to perform separate searches in SharePoint
Automatically set geography data: Eliminate manual actions to set location data for repository entries, using Workflow to automatically make bulk modifications
Laserfiche Forms Enhancements: New modernized default form themes for a refreshed selection to build custom forms from, ability to print a form from user tasks for archival or sharing purposes, and more
Download Laserfiche 10.4.1 here! This includes the download files for both Laserfiche Rio and Avante systems.
- List of Changes for Laserfiche 10.4.1
- List of Changes for Laserfiche Forms 10.4.1
- List of Changes for the Laserfiche 10.4.1 App
- List of Changes for Workflow 10.4.1
- Release Notes for Laserfiche 10.4.1
- Release Notes for Laserfiche Forms 10.4.1
- Release Notes for the Laserfiche 10.4.1 App
- Release Notes for Workflow 10.4.1