Main 2019.3 feature highlights include:
- The new Laserfiche home screen, which provides a centralized dashboard view – default on sign in – that gives users quick access to relevant documents, tasks, forms, and reports.
- Laserfiche Forms features as new process automation suite components, including the business process designer, so users can automate form-based review and approval processes using a familiar process designer as the Laserfiche Forms application.
- Surveys, which enable users to design custom surveys, polls, or registration forms to automatically collect and view results without creating processes or designing reports.
- Out-of-the-box insights reports to help monitor process-related health and performance metrics, such as task loads and work in progress, to better identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies.
Other enhancements include:
- Expanded CRM integration capability to interact with custom Salesforce objects for more complete automated solutions with Salesforce
- Automate capture profile selection based on a document’s content as part of workflows for more flexible capture solutions
As a reminder, the Laserfiche Forms application in Laserfiche Cloud is being phased out. For a summary of the migration plan, please see below:
To learn more about the Laserfiche Cloud 2019.3 release and migration plan for current customers using Laserfiche Forms in Laserfiche Cloud, check out these resources:
- Release notes
- Laserfiche Forms and Process Automation Updates FAQ Guide
- Migration guide for “inactive” Forms users in Laserfiche Cloud
- Solution Provider webinar recording, covering new cloud updates and migration strategy
- Laserfiche Forms and Process Automation Features Comparison Sheet
- What is the New Laserfiche Home Screen?