Laserfiche Weblink is a tool that allows people to access documents stored in your Laserfiche Repository, without being logged in or having a Laserfiche License. This ultimately allows you to share part of your repository with the outside world or other people in your organization.
Why Use Laserfiche Weblink?
- You can make a portion of your repository accessible to the public. The Public will only be able to access documents made available to them.
- Increase transparency by making vital information easily accessible through a public portal.
- Meet compliance requirements for records requests.
- Sharing and distributing documents will no longer be a task that will take up a lot of time and energy.
- Printing, prepping, and distributing information that is either being requested or essential to day-to-day operations will be significantly diminished.
- Can be used to access: Public Records, Internal Documents, Student Information, and more.
Many of our customers are currently using Weblink Public Portal to make public documents accessible online. See how some of our clients take advantage of Laserfiche’s WebLink public information portal.