The Ins and Outs of the Laserfiche <> Tyler EnerGov Integration: An ECS Imaging Exclusive
When one of our government clients came to us several years ago stating the need to easily store permitting documents from Tyler EnerGov in Laserfiche, we eagerly worked on a way for the two platforms to easily communicate with one another. Thus, the custom integration between Tyler EnerGov and Laserfiche was born! This was back in 2015, and we’re proud to say that we’ve been able to deploy this integration for many additional clients throughout the years.
The Integration offers organizations the ability to centralize long term and archival storage of EnerGov documents and files in Laserfiche. It automates the process for sending documents to Laserfiche in an intelligent way – through dynamic routing – that stores incoming documents and metadata into an easy to browse folder structure in Laserfiche.
The seamless integration provides users the ability to easily retrieve documents directly from Energov while being stored in Laserfiche. The Integration works with both the Tyler EnerGov and Laserfiche On-premises and Cloud Versions.
The Tyler EnerGov Integration by ECS Imaging offers organizations the following features:
· The ability to synchronize documents and index information
- If a document record’s index information in EnerGov is updated, the integration will automatically update the index information in Laserfiche.
- The ability to synchronize the deletion of a document
- If a document record in EnerGov is removed, the integration can also remove the document from Laserfiche.
- The ability to access related documents in Laserfiche from Tyler EnerGov
- Direct integration using the EnerGov API and the Laserfiche API
- A direct integration reduces issues with compatibility and long term stability upgrading either EnerGov or Laserfiche systems.
This integration has allowed our cities and counties to operate and store some of their most important processes and documents seamlessly. By streamlining the records management process and eliminating the need for creation and deletion in two separate platforms, a greater efficiency has been achieved.
If you are interested in talking to one of our Customer Success Consultants about how the Laserfiche <> EnerGov integration would help your organization, click here. To read more about this and our other integrations, check out our Integrated Solutions page.